Hi Friends, is it me or could this be the Loch Ness Monster of Grand Cayman?
I can see it, can you?
Well we are back home and this is how my last two days went...
1) We had hired a new doggy nanny...and when we walked in at 11:30PM...
2) House was a complete mess...if you know what I mean...OMD, I cried...
3) Yes, the animals were well and VERY happy to see us! That is important.
4) I started cleaning at midnight (went to sleep about two thirty) and finished the next day.
5) My girlfriend had to come over and help me. I was overwhelmed.
6) Huge water damage in the house...My son's new room that we just did over
had a flood from the snow and his new floor lifted and the wall was damaged.
7) My office and bathroom, severe water damage. In my office, it wasn't where the ice was, it was the opposite side.
8) Greenhouse collapsed from snow.
9) Did I mentioned that a door in our house was broken??? I big piece broken off???
I forgot to ask her what happened.
10) Paid doggy nanny and she said it was a lot work...I wanted to ask her
what she did, but I didn't.
11) Learned a huge lesson...Only hire professionals with GREAT references!
I'm over the shock of it now and my home is back to normal...nice and clean! If you can only imagine...
Have a great day!